Saturday, 13 May 2017

Introduction

Welcome to Stuart Fernie’s Blog




Please find on the right links to pages of reflections on films, books, TV series, and occasionally pieces of flash fiction (including “Dances With Wolves”, “Inherit The Wind” and “The Prisoner”). These are additions to similar pages which may be found at www.stuartfernie.org .


A link to my YouTube channel with video presentations of a number of my pages.

Having retired from teaching fairly recently, I thought I’d write my memoirs, “What have I done?”, and present them online. Please find links to the various chapters on the right, though chunks of the text (but not all) may also appear below. If you suffer from insomnia, this may help!

Click on the arrows to access links to 2016 and then December.




I can be contacted through the comments sections or at stuartfernie@yahoo.co.uk







All intellectual property rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment